Sunday, May 11, 2008

Waiting for pretzels, and more...

You know on a 3 hour flight I expect free pretzels and a drink. I was trying to fight off sleep for these pretzels, so I was thrilled when they started the cart down the aisle. Much to my dismay it was only a free drink! What has happened to air travel that a three hour flight doesn't merit a free bag of pretzels...I was bummed.

Currently Chad and I are waiting for Curtis and Heather to show up in L.A. (we have an hour until they arrive), and then we will be waiting for 2 hours before we get on our plane, and lastly the great plane ride to Australia will be a lovely 14 hours of waiting on a plane. In all that waiting somehow we are skipping May 12, 2008. So those of you that do experience that day, live it up for all of us. It will not exist in our lives. Kind of a weird thought.

Other than that not much to report. Hope all you mother's had a great day!! We will be meeting the Melby's in the airport before they leave from Australia, to get a few tips.
G'day mates.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great start. We're watching the blog faithfully.

Lance White said...

We got your message. Love the site. Loosing hours because of time change really does suck. But... you gain a day back on the way home. How cool is that... you live the same day twice. :)

Love you both
Lance

hannah said...

hi! i just found your blog. say hi to my family for me!