Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pants

So, it is 2 days away from my sister's wedding...
A week ago I asked Chad to try on an old suit to see how it fit and if we need something new. He tells me it is just a little snug, but should work. The following days after trying on the suit he starts working out. So, Tuesday he works out for 2 hours after working 10 hours. So, I ask him why he is working out like a mad man? He tells me that he needs to lose 5lbs. before the weddding in order to be comfortable in the suit.
So yesterday begins my search for some new pants for him. Evidently, 36 length pants have to be special ordered!! After hours of searching around town, I walk into Dillards into the big & tall section. There is one pair of pants with 36 length!! What happens when new pants enter the wardrobe? new shoes, new socks, tie, shirt, etc...ahhhhh! This story seemed much more dramatic yesterday than it does typed out today...oh well that's life.

No comments: